CONTEMPO SERIESRE-IMAGINING A NEW WORK / LIFE BALANCE
BACKYARD OFFICE | HOME BUSINESS | LEARNING & PLAY ROOM | CREATIVE SPACE | GUEST ROOM
Starting is the hardest part. Carving out that place to work without interruptions or embarrassing mishaps – especially without expensive additions or renovations – is essential in today’s environment.
The Contempo Series room is our simple, plug-and-play solution designed to remove barriers and create a space focused on your task. It’s an extension of your home, but in your backyard! Set up cameras for streaming, a microphone for a podcast, a dual screen monitor to design, or a play and learning area for online learning – whatever your goal, the Contempo room is your tool to help make it happen.
- 96-square feet, 8’ wide x 12’ long x 10.5’ vaulted ceiling
- Folds flat to 24-inches high
- No foundation needed
- Weighs about 1,500 pounds
- Strong enough to be transported fully assembled with 11,000 pounds of payload
- Multiple Contempo rooms can be joined end-to-end and side-by-side to create a larger space
STANDARD CONTEMPO SERIES ROOM INCLUDES:
- Black powder coat steel frame
- Solid black metal roof with vaulted ceiling
- White Nudo ceiling tiles
- Wood-look vinyl floor
- Gable mounted combination heater/air conditioner
- Standard electrical package:
- (3) 2-socket floor plugs
- (1) entryway light switch
- Overhead lighting
- Gable outlet for heating/air conditioning unit
STANDARD PANEL DETAILS:
- Three sides with hard side panels & one side with a vinyl panel
- Front side with 12’ vinyl panel with sliding door
- Three sides with insulated hard side panels
- (2) windows with screens in any of the hard sided panels
CUSTOMIZABLE OPTIONS INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Upgraded flooring
- Updated lighting
- Additional windows
Standard room price without customizations : $16,880 + tax & shipping
Standard room price with customizations: pricing will vary; call for details
$16,880 + tax & shipping
**pricing excludes upgrades
TRANSPORTATION & PLACEMENT
Transportation is available all over North America from our construction facility in Moline, Illinois.
*Clients are responsible for having proper equipment on-site to unload and/or to establish the structure; i.e., crane, forklift, etc.
** We will let you know what groundwork is needed prior to delivery.
***Any permits required by jurisdictions for such structures are the sole responsibility of the client to obtain.
**** We can ship 24 FastPaks at a time and offer discount pricing when ordering multiple FastPaks.
* indicates required
* indicates required