WHO WE ARE

FastPaks is an American small business specializing in manufacturing partially-assembled, stand-alone, outdoor rooms used for home, ranch, business, and industrial sites. Our rooms can be designed for a variety of uses, ranging from backyard offices, children’s playroom, relaxing oasis rooms, greenhouse rooms, all the way to temporary shelter rooms for the homeless. The extensive advantages and benefits of a customized FastPaks micro room is only limited by your imagination!

FastPaks was born when we became motivated by the overwhelming need for portable, storable, affordable shelters for those affected by persistent homelessness or natural disasters. Home or business. . .as our lives change, our need for living space, storage space, office space and play space also changes. Most of the time, we need “just one more room” for a guest or a project. Often, we wish for a space of our own; our own office, our own art studio. . .a reading room. . .a special getaway.

With COVID impacting the way we live, having a space to be ourselves is more important than ever. We also know that the need for space can quickly change. That’s why we designed FastPaks to be able to fold flat to 24 inches high; giving you the flexibility to be able to store or transport your room, making it more economical than a traditional add-on structure to your home. If and when you find yourself needing more space, simply combine two or more FastPaks together. Our modular design allows you to configure two or more micro rooms side-by-side, end-to-end, or both, without the need of interior panels.

OUR TEAM

Fred Smith

Fred Smith

Owner

Nick Kupresin

Nick Kupresin

Owner

Sarah Jones

Sarah Jones

Owner

Bill Peiffer

Bill Peiffer

Quality Manager

Kerry Smith

Kerry Smith

Director of Marketing

COMPANY VALUES

It’s easy to write inspiring words that define a company’s mission. It’s much harder to put those principles into practice.

WE CARE

Our mission is to help people and industries affected by today’s social and nature-made challenges 96-square feet at a time. We deeply care about providing shelter for the unsheltered and have witnessed the economical effects of COVID-19 within our community. With high unemployment and rapid business closures, homelessness is now at an all time high. We have partnered with a local, non-profit homeless organization to help provide temporary shelter for those in need. For every FastPaks purchase, $100 of your purchase will go toward helping the homeless or unsheltered obtain food, shelter, safety and other vital services.

WE LISTEN

We respond as our customers tell us what they do and do not want. They do not want the hassle of remodeling or taking out a major loan. They do want a fairly fast solution and fully-functional single room unit that feels like a natural extension of their home or business. As a result of our intensive front-end process, our product is way more than a glorified ‘pod’. When you order a FastPaks room, you purchase quality, save money, and can assemble it at your own convenience.

WE’RE GREEN

Our Green Commitment: Made in USA, Made in Illinois. FastPaks is deeply committed to producing eco-conscious, energy efficient products, using sustainable materials wherever possible. Our rooms are designed for long-term durability, manufactured with steel frames. All side and end panels are the same size, making it easy to attach more rooms together for a larger space. The interchanging panels make it easy to update for a new look or a new use when needed. Our rooms do not require a foundation, leaving no footprint. We care about maintaining an affordable price that we can pass on to our customers while managing the smallest possible environmental and manufacturing footprint. FastPaks can also be configured for off-the-grid requirements, including renewable energy sources.

WHY FastPaks?

We are proud to grow our business in the housing, business, industrial and greenhouse markets with our very own MADE IN USA, MADE IN ILLINOIS products. Our product’s quality, driven by manufacturing and engineering expertise, is unsurpassed.

FastPaks rooms are 70% pre-assembled in Moline, Illinois and shipped flat to your site. Only two people and about two hours are needed to assemble the remaining 30%, saving you time and money. If your need for space changes, combine two or more FastPaks rooms to create a larger space. If you need to move or store your room for future use, you can disassemble your room to fold flat for easy transportation or storage. We truly want to give you room to live your life!

FastPaks

Open 8-5 (CST), Mon - Fri

Call us at 855-533-7555

Contact US

* indicates required

CONTACT US (2021)