Extend 'Outdoor' Season
Can be used in both summer & winter months with HVAC options.
Can be configured with one or both.
Allows the option of an enclosed porch.
For future use, units can can be collapsed to 24 inches, making them an economical option!
The Basic Unit is an 8-foot by 12-foot by 10 1/2-foot Structure
- Add additional space as the need arises
- Create any multiple of the basic 96-square foot structure
- Attached end-to-end or side-by-side
- Omit interior walls and beams if desired
- Variety of interchangeable panels, including insulated hard sides with window and door options
- Full electrical kit with circuit breaker panel if needed; can also run off direct electrical feed, generator, or renewable energy sources. Kit attaches magnetically to the steel post
- Combination heating/air conditioning unit
Efficient Storage and Transportation
- Folds flat to nearly 24-inches
- 24-folded units fit on a flatbed truck, reducing transportation costs by approximately 80%
- Arrives 70% preassembled
- Assembly can be completed in about 2 hours
Leaves No Footprint
- No foundation required
- Designed for durability
- Stout steel construction withstands significant snow and wind loads
- Store-and-stack when not in use
- Side and end panels same size for easy replacement/exchange
- Units can be moved while upright, containing up to 11,000 pounds of payload
- Disinfectant can be applied top-to-bottom without harming interior or people