Can be placed both inside or outside large healthcare systems.
Can be used for drive-through test labs.
Can be used for patients needing treatment for COVID-19 symptoms.
For future use, units can can be collapsed to 24 inches, making them an economical pandemic response option!
The Basic Unit is an 8-foot by 12-foot by 10 1/2-foot Structure
- Create any multiple of the basic 96-square foot structure
- Attached end-to-end or side-by-side
- Omit interior walls and beams if desired
- Add additional space as the need arises
- Variety of interchangeable panels, including insulated hard sides with window and door options
- Full magnetic electrical kit with circuit breaker; runs on direct electrical feed, generator, or solar
- Combination heating/air conditioning unit
Efficient Storage and Transportation
- Folds flat to nearly 24-inches
- 24-folded units fit on a flatbed truck, reducing transportation costs by approximately 80%
- Arrives 70% preassembled
- Assembly can be completed in about 2 hours
Leaves No Footprint
- No foundation required
- Designed for durability
- Stout steel construction withstands significant snow and wind loads
- Store-and-stack when not in use
- Side and end panels same size for easy replacement/exchange
- Units can be moved while upright, containing up to 11,000 pounds of payload
- Disinfectant can be applied top-to-bottom without harming interior or people