PROJECT SERIESMICRO, BUT MIGHTY
HUMANITARIAN & DISASTER RELIEF | CONSTRUCTION SITE OFFICE | STUDIO | FISHING & HUNTING LODGE
The Project Series is our foundation – the culmination of years of engineering and design resulting in a room deceptively simple. It’s a space that was originally created for when adverse, unplanned, unforeseen, and uncontrolled circumstances happen; a place for people to take shelter and feel safe.
Our streamlined modular design allows you to shelter in a space of your own. Built with insulated hard side panels, the Project Series’ ability to transcend a single-use room is limited only by your imagination.
- 96-square feet, 8’ wide x 12’ long x 10.5’ vaulted ceiling
- Folds flat to 24-inches high
- No foundation needed
- Weighs about 1,500 pounds
- Strong enough to be transported fully assembled with 11,000 pounds of payload
- Multiple Project rooms can be joined end-to-end and side-by-side to create a larger space
STANDARD PROJECT SERIES ROOM INCLUDES:
- Black powder coat steel frame
- Solid black metal roof with vaulted ceiling
- White Nudo ceiling tiles
- Linoleum covered plywood floor
- Gable mounted combination heater/air conditioner
- Standard electrical package:
- (3) 2-socket floor plugs
- (1) entryway light switch
- Overhead lighting
- Gable outlet for heating/air conditioning unit
STANDARD PANEL DETAILS:
- Insulated hard side panels on all four sides
- (2) windows with screens
- (1) insulated 36” door
CUSTOMIZABLE OPTIONS INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Upgraded flooring
- Upgraded lighting
Standard room price without customizations : $17,040 + tax & shipping
Standard room price with customizations: pricing will vary; call for details
TRANSPORTATION & PLACEMENT
Transportation is available all over North America from our construction facility in Moline, Illinois.
*Clients are responsible for having proper equipment on-site to unload and/or to establish the structure; i.e., crane, forklift, etc.
** We will let you know what groundwork is needed prior to delivery.
***Any permits required by jurisdictions for such structures are the sole responsibility of the client to obtain.
**** We can ship 24 FastPaks at a time and offer discount pricing when ordering multiple FastPaks.
Open 8-5 (CST), Mon - Fri
Call us at 855-533-7555
* indicates required