RETREAT SERIESBREATHE IN DEEPLY . . . EXHALE OUT
Find freedom with the Retreat Series room. Created to take you further and allow you to extend enjoyment of the outdoors without common annoyances like wind, rain, insects and harmful UV-rays. The Retreat Series offers the space to treat yourself to a well-deserved day or weekend respite.
The magic of the design is in the details. By using SunSpace WeatherMaster ViewFlex vinyl windows and screens, we combined the breezy, open air feeling of a screen room with the comfort, warmth, and security of an enclosed room. Whether you choose to use the Retreat Series room as a relaxing space or as your space to host your friends, the Retreat Series is your choice for doing more.
- 96-square feet, 8’ wide x 12’ long x 10.5’ vaulted ceiling
- Folds flat to 24-inches high
- No foundation needed
- Weighs about 1,500 pounds
- Strong enough to be transported fully assembled with 11,000 pounds of payload
- Multiple Retreat rooms can be joined end-to-end and side-by-side to create a larger space
STANDARD RETREAT SERIES ROOM INCLUDES:
- Black or white powder coat steel frame
- Corrugated black metal roof
- Vinyl covered plywood floor
- Sunspace Sunrooms WeatherMaster 4-Track Window, Door, and Enclosure System
STANDARD PANEL DETAILS:
- (1) 12′ front panel with clear vinyl horizontal slider, black or white trim, and no screen
- (1) 12′ clear vinyl back panel with clear vinyl vertical windows, black or white trim, and better view insect screens
- (2) 8′ side panels with clear vinyl vertical windows, black or white trim, and better view insect screens
CUSTOMIZABLE OPTIONS INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Different panel styles
- Left or right hinged entry door
- Upgraded flooring
- Finished ceiling
Standard room price without customizations : $15,999 + tax & transportation costs
Standard room with customizations: pricing will vary; call for details
$15,999 + tax & transportation costs
**pricing excludes upgrades
TRANSPORTATION & PLACEMENT
Transportation is available all over North America from our construction facility in Iowa.
* Clients are responsible for having proper equipment on-site to unload and/or to establish the structure; i.e. crane, forklift, etc.
** We will let you know what groundwork is needed prior to delivery.
*** Any permits required by jurisdictions for such structures are the sole responsibility of the client to obtain.
**** We can ship 24 FastPaks at a time and offer discount pricing when ordering multiple FastPaks.
* indicates required
* indicates required