RETREAT SERIESBREATHE IN DEEPLY . . . EXHALE OUT
Find freedom with the Retreat Series room. Created to take you further and allow you to extend enjoyment of the outdoors without common annoyances like wind, rain, insects and harmful UV-rays. The Retreat Series offers the space to treat yourself to a well-deserved day or weekend respite.
The magic of the design is in the details. By using SunSpace WeatherMaster ViewFlex vinyl windows and screens, we combined the breezy, open air feeling of a screen room with the comfort, warmth, and security of an enclosed room. Whether you choose to use the Retreat Series room as a relaxing space, or as your space to host your friends, the Retreat Series is your choice for doing more.
- 96-square feet, 8’ wide x 12’ long x 10.5’ vaulted ceiling
- Folds flat to 24-inches high
- No foundation needed
- Weighs about 1,500 pounds
- Strong enough to be transported fully assembled with 11,000 pounds of payload
- Multiple Retreat rooms can be joined end-to-end and side-by-side to create a larger space
STANDARD RETREAT SERIES ROOM INCLUDES:
- Black powder coat steel frame
- Solid black metal roof with vaulted ceiling
- White Nudo ceiling tiles
- Linoleum covered plywood floor
- Standard electrical package:
- (3) 2-socket floor plugs
- (1) entryway light switch
- Overhead lighting
STANDARD PANEL DETAILS:
- SunSpace WeatherMaster ViewFlex vinyl wall panels on all 4 sides
- Front side with sliding door, no screen
- Three sides with vertical 4 track windows and screens
*Note: Sliding door panel can be installed in either the 8’ or 12’ wall
CUSTOMIZABLE OPTIONS INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Gable mounted combination heater/air conditioner
- Upgraded flooring
Standard room price without customizations : $12,600 + tax & shipping
Standard room price with customizations: pricing will vary; call for details
$12,660 + tax & shipping
**pricing excludes upgrades
TRANSPORTATION & PLACEMENT
Transportation is available all over North America from our construction facility in Moline, Illinois.
*Clients are responsible for having proper equipment on-site to unload and/or to establish the structure; i.e., crane, forklift, etc.
** We will let you know what groundwork is needed prior to delivery.
***Any permits required by jurisdictions for such structures are the sole responsibility of the client to obtain.
**** We can ship 24 FastPaks at a time and offer discount pricing when ordering multiple FastPaks.
* indicates required
* indicates required