VERDE SERIESSUNNY THYMES AHEAD
PLANT ROOM | GREENHOUSE GARDENING | GARDEN-TO-TABLE | GREENHOUSE DINING | HYDROPONICS
Re-imagine what it means to go green.
Just like humans, plants need room to grow and flourish. Whether you’re considering a plant room or a food garden, you need more than just potting soil. To excel, you need an inspiring space designed to meet your planting needs.
Refined for a functional silhouette, our streamlined design allows you to move beyond a single-use, one-size-fits-some greenhouse layout. Claim a space of your own where you can grow, literally and figuratively. Start small with one Verde room, then branch out later by combining additional rooms. Configure them side-by-side and end-to-end, all without the need for interior panels. By stepping outside the constraints of conventional greenhouses, you find the freedom to pursue your budding dreams.
- 96-square feet, 8’ wide x 12’ long x 10.5’ vaulted ceiling
- Folds flat to 24-inches high
- No foundation needed
- Weighs about 1,500 pounds
- Strong enough to be transported fully assembled with 11,000 pounds of payload
- Multiple Verde rooms can be joined end-to-end and side-by-side to create a larger space
STANDARD VERDE SERIES ROOM INCLUDES:
- White powder coat steel frame
- Linoleum covered plywood floor with center drain
- (2) louvered gable vents
- (1) 32” storm door
STANDARD PANEL DETAILS:
- 8mm polycarbonate side panels
- 8mm polycarbonate roof panels
CUSTOMIZABLE OPTIONS INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Upgraded and/or larger door
- Electrical package
- Gable exhaust fan
- Gable combination heater/air conditioner
- Peaked roof roller shade
Standard room price without customizations: $10,440 + tax & shipping
Standard room price with customizations: pricing will vary; call for details
TRANSPORTATION & PLACEMENT
Transportation is available all over North America from our construction facility in Moline, Illinois.
*Clients are responsible for having proper equipment on-site to unload and/or to establish the structure; i.e., crane, forklift, etc.
** We will let you know what groundwork is needed prior to delivery.
***Any permits required by jurisdictions for such structures are the sole responsibility of the client to obtain.
**** We can ship 24 FastPaks at a time and offer discount pricing when ordering multiple FastPaks.
Open 8-5 (CST), Mon - Fri
Call us at 855-533-7555
* indicates required