VERDE SERIESSUNNY THYMES AHEAD
PLANT ROOM | GREENHOUSE GARDENING | GARDEN-TO-TABLE | GREENHOUSE DINING | HYDROPONICS
Re-imagine what it means to go green.
Just like humans, plants need room to grow and flourish. Whether you’re considering a plant room or a food garden, you need more than just potting soil. To excel, you need an inspiring space designed to meet your planting needs.
Refined for a functional silhouette, our streamlined design allows you to move beyond a single-use, one-size-fits-some greenhouse layout. Claim a space of your own where you can grow, literally and figuratively. Start small with one Verde room, then branch out later by combining additional rooms. Configure them side-by-side and end-to-end, all without the need for interior panels. By stepping outside the constraints of conventional greenhouses, you find the freedom to pursue your budding dreams.
- 96-square feet, 8’ wide x 12’ long x 10.5’ vaulted ceiling
- Folds flat to 24-inches high
- No foundation needed
- Weighs about 1,500 pounds
- Strong enough to be transported fully assembled with 11,000 pounds of payload
- Multiple Verde rooms can be joined end-to-end and side-by-side to create a larger space
STANDARD VERDE SERIES ROOM INCLUDES:
- Black or white powder coat steel frame
- Corrugated clear vinyl roof
- Rubber covered plywood floor with center drain
- Sunspace Sunrooms WeatherMaster 4-Track Window, Door, and Enclosure System
STANDARD PANEL DETAILS:
- (1) 12′ front panel with clear vinyl horizontal slider, black or white trim, and no screen
- (1) 12′ clear vinyl back panel with clear vinyl vertical windows, black or white trim, and better view insect screens
- (2) 8′ side panels with clear vinyl vertical windows, black or white trim, and better view insect screens
CUSTOMIZABLE OPTIONS INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Different panel styles
- Left or right hinged entry door
- Upgraded flooring
Standard room price without customizations: $15,999 + tax & transportation costs
Standard room with customizations: pricing will vary; call for details
$15,999 + tax & transportation costs
**pricing excludes upgrades
TRANSPORTATION & PLACEMENT
Transportation is available all over North America from our construction facility in Iowa.
* Clients are responsible for having proper equipment on-site to unload and/or to establish the structure; i.e. crane, forklift, etc.
** We will let you know what groundwork is needed prior to delivery.
*** Any permits required by jurisdictions for such structures are the sole responsibility of the consumer to obtain.
**** We can ship 24 FastPaks at a time and offer discount pricing when ordering multiple FastPaks.
* indicates required
* indicates required